Proposals open for Measurement, Learning and Evaluation program partner
We are looking for a Measurement, Learning and Evaluation partner to support our country-level programs in the US and Canada.
The BHP Foundation has a number of country-level programs designed to improve long-term, economic, social and environment sustainability at a national level.
In the US and Canada, our programs focus on two theories of change on water stewardship and indigenous youth and hypothesize how strategic investments in these areas will catalyze and influence broader systemic change across both countries.
How we continuously learn, adapt and improve these programs is essential for success and integral to Our Commitments.
We are looking for a partner to work with us over a three year period and support program performance through:
- Measurement: Development and Refinement of a Measurement, Learning and Evaluation (MLE) framework and plan for the US and Canada programs.
- Learning: Facilitate reflection and analysis to inform program strategy.
- Evaluation: Conduct periodic evaluations to generate insights and assess impact in alignment to the two thematic theory of changes.
Please read in full the Request for proposals document and notify us if you intend to submit a proposal or if you have any questions.
Key dates to note:
- Email your intent to submit a proposal, with any questions, by Friday December 16, 2022.
- Responses to questions will be shared with all bidders by Friday December 23, 2022.
- Submit your proposals by 5:00pm Eastern Daylight Time on Friday January 20, 2023.
- Interviews for shortlisted bidders conducted the week of January 30, 2023.
- Notification of successful bid sent by Friday February 10, 2023.
- Partnership to commence in March 2023.
Further instruction, including contact details and specifications are included in the